The NHS is looking to recruit people who are not currently working within the NHS to support the delivery of the Covid-19 vaccine.. Working alongside existing experienced teams, individuals will be fully trained and supported in administering the vaccination to identified groups within the community.
This is a unique role, critical to the fight back against Covid-19 within London and will include administering the vaccine to key workers, the elderly and vulnerable people. As such applicants will need to have an enhanced DBS check. If you do not have one, we will apply for one on your behalf. You will also need healthcare experience or a Care Certificate. If you are new to healthcare, we will support you through this process.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check is needed, if you don’t have a current DBS we will apply for one as part of the application process
- We are specifically seeking applicants who are not currently working within the NHS for this project
- Healthcare experience or a Care Certificate is required. If you are new to healthcare, we will support you through the process to get a Care Certificate
- The service is anticipated to be delivered in shifts including evenings and weekends. Minimum commitment of 8-12 hours in a week. Flexibility is appreciated
- Due to the high demand we anticipate for these roles, please allow up to 14 days for us to process your application
- At present, we cannot confirm start dates for vaccine rollout or start of training
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and one of our team will be in touch within 7-14 days
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.