Great news one of the most respected and recognised Trust in London which is the University Collage of London are currently looking for a Band 6 Neurosurgery.
To provide an advanced neurological physiotherapy service to primary and tertiary referred patients. To perform advanced neurological physiotherapy assessments and treatment to patients, often with diverse, complex, or multiple pathologies and presentations. To work as an autonomous practitioner to formulate a treatment plan and management programme according to assessment findings and to develop and maintain high standards of patient care.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of professional activities, working as an autonomous practitioner and seeking advice from more experienced staff where appropriate.
- To undertake the comprehensive assessment of a wide range of patients including those with diverse or complex neurological presentations, using advanced manual assessment techniques and clinical reasoning skills to determine impairments and disabilities and to formulate a diagnosis / hypothesis and prognosis.
- To liaise with families, carers and significant others where appropriate to ensure patients’ needs are met to a high standard.
- To bring the patient’s unmet needs to the attention of appropriate practitioners.
- To respect the individuality, values, cultural and religious diversity of patients and contribute to the provision of a service sensitive to their needs.
What do we look for?
- HCPC registration is compulsory
- At least 6 months NHS experience but not compulsory
- Degree/ or equivalent in Physiotherapy.
- Proven experience and competence in assessing and treating a variety of neuroscience patients.
UCLH offers the chance of progression and learning within the trust by being able to work closely with senior employees. Not only that Bank Partners also offer its exciting benefits while working with us which include NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and UCLH Workers will get access to an exclusive benefits platform called Xexec. You really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
So, what next?
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.