We have exciting opportunities for experienced Female Mammographers to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
We are looking for someone to join the team of a full time basis - 37.5 hours a week with part time workers considered as a band 7 - pay from £24.67 - £39.47
Bank Radiographers will need to be female and hold a post graduate award in mammography or the equivalent. They will need to be able to produce high quality mammography images with a minimum number of repeats and participate in a documented image assessment . They will need to have access to transport to enable them to get to the mobile screening sites. They will be expected to work up to four days per week on the mobile screening unit and the remainder of the week in the static unit
The Static Unit in the hospital mainly covers symptomatic work and holds four one stop clinics per week as well as mammography of surveillance patients, screening assessments and some breast screening of women who are unable to attend the mobile. Standard working day in the hospital is 08:30-16.30.
The screening mobile has two Siemens Inspiration machines and the static unit in the hospital has GE Essential equipment. Sectra PACS and CRIS are used throughout the Trust and NBSS is used for the screening service.
- HCPC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Excellent communications skills
Our Bank Mammographers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Free annual Statutory Mandatory Training updates
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting you current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.