Barts are currently looking for Radiographer to take the lead as a dispensary. Work for a trust which is a leading, internationally renowned teaching hospital based in east London.
Here at staff bank we look for people’s unique personality and traits within them which we would accommodate within our departments. Being have the chance to work for Barts comes with so many advantages which you could take for all the hard work. Working under Barts give you a great chance in progression and experience with most of our senior staffs
Did I mention the amazing benefits you could be getting with Bank Partners such as NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and many more you really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
As a General radiographer you will responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of radiographic procedures to a high standard.
- Prioritising patients to ensure optimum efficiency and service quality.
- Ensuring that any unexpected abnormalities seen are brought to the attention of the medical staff of the department.
- Supporting assistants and student radiographers in service delivery and personal development.
- Undertaking radiological procedures, utilising skills, knowledge and experience, setting exposure parameters.
- Documenting that patients have consented to procedures.
- Have NHS experience (private healthcare will be considered)
- HCPC registered
- Have to be living in the UK
We will also look to help you grow as a Radiographer and will always look to help you perform to the best of your ability. Apply today by submitting your application form and we will be in touch.
Please note this is a Full time position.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.