The King’s staff bank are currently seeking experienced Dietician to join the bank.
Are you looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the King’s Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for?
By joining the King’s Staff Bank you will have more flexibility and control over your working pattern.
• Qualified Dietician
• HCPC Registration
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
• Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
• Priority of shifts over agency workers
• Ability to self-book shifts
• Electronic Timesheet submission with weekly pay
• An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
• Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, for further information on the roles please contact the King’s Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.