Your NHS needs you!
If you are currently in a Health and Care profession, we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting Registered Health and Care Professionals from all specialisms to join the national vaccination programme in North and Central London and cover shifts in Band 5 clinical roles.
We are looking for people with healthcare experience as well as professions covered by the Health and Care Professions Council such as Biomedical Scientists, Clinical Scientists, Dietitians, Operating Department Practitioners, Orthoptists, Radiographers and many more professionals within similar roles.
Essential Skills needed for all our roles:
- Current professional Registration (NMC/ HCPC)
- Current immunization training or wiliness to undertake this
As a Band 5 COVID-19 RHCP you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments.
- Reviewing patient medical histories and any potential adverse reactions.
- Preparing the vaccine prior to administration by using aseptic technique.
- Diluting and drawing up of the vaccine from multi-dose vials.
- Setting up the vaccination station.
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to policies and procedures.
You will be participating in the most ambitious vaccine rollout of our generation and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Flexible shifts that work for you
- Full training will be provided
- A dedicated onboarding team and help with all compliance documentation
- Safeguarding to ensure you are safe at work
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.