Are you an experienced Therapeutic Radiographer craving some flexibility in your shift patterns?
Would you like to work in one of the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England?
Are you interested in growing and diversifying your skill set further?
By joining the Staff Bank at Portsmouth’s Queen Alexandra Hospital, you will have the chance to pick the shifts that fit your personal circumstances. Yes, we can give you the flexibility you need and that work-life balance you may possibly crave!
Portsmouth Staff Bank support the Trust with temporary staff across all divisions and staff groups. We are here to make the option of flexible working as easy as possible for you, with benefits that include:
- Online Timesheets
- Weekly Pay up to £35ph
- Access to On-site Swimming Pool and Gym
- Core Skills Training
- On-site Specialist Recruitment & Bookings teams
- Priority shifts over Agency staff
As an experienced Therapeutic Radiographer, you no doubt can tick off most of the following:
- BSc (Hons) degree or Therapeutic Radiology
- Previous NHS and post qualification experience
- HCPC Registration and Right to Work in the UK
- Worked across both treatment and pre-treatment, using a broad range of modern equipment
- Previous experience in Orthovoltage or Brachytherapy would be favourable
- Broad knowledge and experience of a range of radiotherapy treatment techniques
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of all aspects of complex radiotherapy treatment and planning equipment
- Personal skill set that is geared to appropriately managing emotive and confrontational situations with confidence and maturity
Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust is the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
The Trust has one main site, Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, and looks after six peripheral community sites for outpatient activity.
If you would like to receive the above benefits and more, please register your interest today by submitting an up to date CV and our AHP resourcer will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.