We have exciting opportunities for experienced Speech and Language Therapist in all areas to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
Portsmouth is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country. Joining the Staff Bank as an Occupational Therapist can offer you a more flexible shift pattern, as well as the opportunities to work across different departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- Demonstrates ability to be a good team member
- Demonstrates good analytical and reflection skills
- Sensitivity to a broad range of clients
- Supportive excellent interpersonal skills – including observation, listening and empathy skills
- Proven skills in prioritising and being flexible and adaptable to meet competing priorities
- Efficient and dependable working practices
- Good organisational skills
- Self motivated, assertive, diplomatic and tactful
- Literate and numerate in English
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Recognises when change is needed
- Relevant post-graduate training in areas relevant to caseload
- IT skills
- Experience of receiving clinical supervision
- Experience of a broad range of adult/acute communication and swallowing impairments/disorders. At least 2 to 3 years working as a qualified SLT preferred.
- Experience of working in a changing environment
- Experience of integrated working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Training and presentation experience
Our BankSpeech and Language Therapistare invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting you current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.