We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bank Senior Nuclear Medicine Technologist/Radiographer to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
This post involves joining a team of Clinical Technologists, Radiographers and Clinical Scientists in the day-to-day provision of the busy Nuclear Medicine service within the Medical Physics Department, providing a Trust-wide service.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- To perform a wide range of nuclear medicine and radiographic procedures across a variety of complex clinical presentations and pathologies to a required standard.
- To prioritise patients to ensure optimum efficiency and service quality.
- TO ensure that all data inputs are accurately recorded in order to maintain the integrity Of data for both patients and service.
- To provide professional support, supervision and assistance to qualified nuclear medicine technologists and radiographers and other staff in service delivery and personal development.
- To ensure professional practice, and that of the service, is maintained and extended through participation in Continuous Professional Development.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance to regulations.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography – DCR(R). or equivalent
- Post-graduate diploma, MSc or equivalent in Radionuclide Imaging.
- HPC registration certificate, or appropriate register for technologists
- 2 years post-graduate full time experience in Nuclear Medicine, or related experience
- Computer literate.
- Have portfolio evidence of continuing professional development (CPD) in clinical practice.
- Right to Work in the UK
This is a full time post lasting three months, starting as soon as possible.
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.