We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Radiology Department Assistant Band 2 to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
Portsmouth is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country. Joining the Staff Bank as a Radiographer can offer you a more flexible shift pattern, as well as the opportunities to work across different departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- To work in designated clinical sections of the diagnostic imaging department on a daily basis. Whilst fostering a safe and efficient environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- To provide assistance to the Sonographers, Radiologists, Nurses, and Radiographic staff of the Diagnostic Imaging Department as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- To participate in both diagnostic and interventional procedures as necessary to ensure an efficient and effective Imaging service.
- Previous experience of working in an imaging department is essential.
- NVQ 2 (or equivalent) in care or modules relevant to the area.
- Level 2 English and Maths
- Knowledge of the CRIS system is required
- Effective patient/client care skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to deliver compassionate hands on care in the hospital environment
- Knowledge of the NHS
Our Bank RDAs are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting you current CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.