This is where your search possibly ends a team full of talented and vibrant personality
The Whittington Hospital are seeking to recruit experienced Band 7 Radiographers onto the staff bank, could you be that hero we are looking for?
We are all unique in our ways on how we present ourselves & they way we work we believe that everyone has something to offer so if you have Vast experience in Radiology and would like to show us what you got then this is your chance!
Did I mention the amazing benefits you could be getting with Bank Partners such as NHS pensions, priority shifts over agencies and many more you really can't let this opportunity walk by you!
The Whittington Hospital has a reputation as one of the safest hospitals in England and won the CHKS Patient Safety Award 2013.
- HCPC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this advertisement by attaching your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.