UCLH Staff Bank is currently providing exciting opportunities for Band 5 and Band 6 Radiographers to work within the Imaging department at the University College London Hospital. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills as a Radiographer in a nurturing and flexible environment.
The role will offer rotation throughout the department liaising with radiographers, ward staff, radiologists, administration staff, engineers, visitors and staff from other departments.
The role will require you to:
- To perform a wide range of radiographic procedures to a high standard
- Ensure that all data inputs are accurately recorded in order to maintain the integrity of data for both patients and service
- Support assistants and student radiographers in service delivery and personal development
- Provide professional support to colleagues; medical and nursing staff and all other staff groups
- Ensure professional practice, and that of the Directorate, is maintained and extended through participation in Continuous Professional Development
- Prioritise patients to ensure optimum efficiency and service quality
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- At least 6 months NHS experience within Radiography
- HCPC Registration
As a Bank worker, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience within the NHS whilst being given assured work over agency workers, along with the benefit of being paid weekly.
If you are interested in working within a new hospital with state-of-the-art facilities using cutting edge technology, with spectacular views across London then please apply.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.