At UCLH (University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) our success starts with you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and most successful Foundation Trusts in the UK with an international reputation and a tradition of innovation.
Based in the busy West End of London, we have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with quick and easy transport links to all our sites. Our size and resources enable us to offer a range of attractive benefits as well as unparalleled education and development opportunities for staff at all levels. This includes an extensive portfolio of academic and clinical courses and programmes ranging from ongoing personal development through to clinical excellence and leadership skills. UCLH prides itself on its investment in staff both in terms of developing career skills but also its commitment to staff health and wellbeing.
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) is one of the most complex NHS trusts in the UK, serving a large and diverse population. UCLH is committed to delivering top-quality patient care, excellent education and world class research.
UCLH Staff Bank is currently providing exciting opportunities for Band 5 and Band 6 Radiographers to work within the Imaging department at the University College London Hospital. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills as a Radiographer in a nurturing and flexible environment.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
• At least 6 months NHS experience within Radiography
• HCPC Registration
Available to work full time
The role will require you to:
• To perform a wide range of radiographic procedures to a high standard
• Ensure that all data inputs are accurately recorded in order to maintain the integrity of data for both patients and service
• Support assistants and student radiographers in service delivery and personal development
• Provide professional support to colleagues; medical and nursing staff and all other staff groups
• Ensure professional practice, and that of the Directorate, is maintained and extended through participation in Continuous Professional Development
• Prioritise patients to ensure optimum efficiency and service quality
The role will offer rotation throughout the department liaising with radiographers, ward staff, radiologists, administration staff, engineers, visitors and staff from other departments.
As a Bank worker, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience within the NHS whilst being given assured work over agency workers, along with the benefit of being paid weekly.
If you are interested in working within a new hospital with state-of-the-art facilities using cutting edge technology, with spectacular views across London then please apply below.
University College Hospital is located on Euston Road, close to Warren Street and Euston Square Tube stations and is within walking distance of Euston railway station.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.