University College London Hospital are currently looking for Band 6 Occupational Therapists to join the Staff bank, you must be available full time, Monday- Friday between 9-5pm.
- Occupational Therapy experience in a hospital/community environment
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- Excellent communication skills
- 6 Months NHS experience working as an Occupational Therapist Required
- Be able to use own initiative and follow all departmental standard operating procedures at all times
- Carry out autonomous outpatient therapy assessments, using occupational therapy skills and knowledge or to contribute to MDT Assessments, for a range of patients with highly complex, chronic healthcare conditions, including those with medically unexplained symptoms
- To use highly specialist skills and experience to triage potential referrals to other RLHIM services within the clinical pathway and action those outcomes
- To implement appropriate treatment programmes for patients and provide occupational therapy interventions in line with best practice, local policies and pathways
- Evaluate and review treatment programmes at regular intervals, discharging patients in line with existing patient pathways and agreed service parameters.
- To liaise with GP’s, colleagues at the RLHIM and colleagues at UCH and community services and arranging follow-up when necessary
Working for UCLH Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across the trust in different departments gaining invaluable experience.
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
If you are interested in this role, please ensure you apply for the role and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.