We have exciting opportunities for experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist in all areas to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
Portsmouth is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country. Joining the Staff Bank as an Occupational Therapist can offer you a more flexible shift pattern, as well as the opportunities to work across different departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
This role will be Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00 with the occasional Saturday.
- HCPC Registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Excellent communications skills
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of complex discharge planning and of working with external agencies
- Experience of working with service users and their families
- Individual, group and team work
- Documented evidence of CPD
Our Bank Occupational Therapist are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruiter that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.