Job title: Nuclear Medicine Technologist or Radiographer
Board/corporate function: Surgery and Cancer Board
Salary band. Band 6
Responsible to: Superintendent Radiographer
Accountable to: Head of Department
Hours per week: 37.5
Location: University College Hospital
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) is one of the most complex NHS trusts in the UK, serving a large and diverse population.
We provide academically-led acute and specialist services, to people from the local area, from throughout the United Kingdom and overseas.
Our vision is to deliver top-quality patient care, excellent education and world-class research. We provide first-class acute and specialist services across eight sites:
- University College Hospital (incorporating the Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Wing)
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital
- Eastman Dental Hospital
- Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
- University College Hospital Macmillan Cancer Centre
- The Hospital for Tropical Diseases
- University College Hospitals at Westmoreland Street
We are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of many complex illnesses. UCLH specialises in women's health and the treatment of cancer, infection, neurological, gastrointestinal and oral disease. It has world class support services including critical care, imaging, nuclear medicine and pathology.
- To perform a wide range of nuclear medicine and radiographic procedures across a variety of complex clinical presentations and pathologies to a required standard.
- To prioritise patients to ensure optimum efficiency and service quality.
- TO ensure that all data inputs are accurately recorded in order to maintain the integrity Of data for both patients and service.
- To provide professional support, supervision and assistance to qualified nuclear medicine technologists and radiographers and other staff in service delivery and personal development.
- To ensure professional practice, and that of the service, is maintained and extended through participation in Continuous Professional Development.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance to regulations.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.