We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Band 6 Dietitian to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
We have a line of work available starting for 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9-5. We require the role filled ASAP to cover a vacancy in our Macmillan badged post working with oncology outpatients
Portsmouth is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country. Joining the Staff Bank we can offer you a more flexible shift pattern, as well as the opportunities to work across different departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- Degree/Diploma in Dietetics
- HCPC Registered Dietitian
- 1 - 2 years postgraduate experience including experience of acute hospital and/or home enteral feeding (HETF) dietetics
- Evidence of professional development or commitment to postgraduate study
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent communications skills
Our Bank members are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting you current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.