We have exciting opportunities for an experienced Highly Specialised Pharmacist – Haematology and Oncology Band 8a to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
Joining the Staff Bank as a Pharmacist can offer you a more flexible shift pattern, as well as the opportunities to work across different departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered with General Pharmaceutical Council
- Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy
- Registered as Non Medical prescriber (desirable)
- Significant hospital pharmacy experience involving clinical pharmacy services
- Previous experience as a pharmacist in a leading role (team, service or directorate responsibilities).
- Previous experience of Haematology / Oncology Pharmacy
Our Bank Pharmacists are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updatee
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting you current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.