We have exciting opportunities for experienced Hand Physiotherapist to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a specialist and professional Therapy service to out-patients requiring Hand Therapy within Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust and district. Working autonomously and without direct supervision, you will be accountable for own professional actions. Your caseload will include patients who have a range of acute and chronic hand conditions, with referrals generated by Plastics, Orthopaedics and Rheumatology departments.
- Diploma/Degree OT or Physio
- Health Professions Council registration
- Practice Placement Qualification
- BAHT at level 1 or relevant experience
- Effective written and verbal communication
Our Bank Physiotherapists are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting you current CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.