University College Lonodn Hospital are currently inviting applications for enthusiastic and motivated Band 5/6 Dietitians to join the Staffbank.
Are you keen to be part of a specialist dietetic team? We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and confident individual to register as a Dietitian withBank for potential opportunities for short term work at UCLH. You should have the ability to work well within teams, flexible and adaptable to new and challenging situations, excellent communication skills and be able to manage your time effectively. We currently have opportunities in Aults and Paediatrics.
To be considered for these roles, you will need:
- At least six months NHS experience
- HCPC registration
- To be able to .commit to fuyll time only working 9-5 Monday to Friday
Working through the Bank you will benefit from:
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your skills as a Dietitian and are interested in joining a great team of dedicated workers, please apply now and a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly.
If you are interested in being part of this innovative team please apply below.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.