The department only need 3 days per week, preferably Tues, Weds, Fri 10 til 6pm (but can be flexible on days/hours). You will be working in A&E and AAU:
Your duties willl include the below
·Complete therapy assessment of frail and non-frail patients
· Work with MDT to facilitate early supported discharge and admission avoidance
· Liaise with patient, family members, community and social care partners and make appropriate onward referrals
Provide physiotherapy rehab for patients on AAU as appropriate
Kingston Hospital Trust are seeking experienced Physiotherapist to join the Bank to assist with the current pandemic.
What we need from you:
· Proven experience working in a Physiotherapy
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
During this pandemic we are fastracking our recruitment process but will still require:
· Proof of Right to Work in the UK
· An Enhanced DBS
· Occupational Health Clearance
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.