University College London Hospital are looking for Band 6 Nuclear Medicine Technologist or Radiographers to join their bank team on a full time bases. University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) is one of the most complex NHS trusts in the UK, serving a large and diverse population.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- To perform a wide range of nuclear medicine and radiographic procedures across a variety of complex clinical presentations and pathologies to a required standard.
- To prioritise patients to ensure optimum efficiency and service quality.
- TO ensure that all data inputs are accurately recorded in order to maintain the integrity Of data for both patients and service.
- To provide professional support, supervision and assistance to qualified nuclear medicine technologists and radiographers and other staff in service delivery and personal development.
- To ensure professional practice, and that of the service, is maintained and extended through participation in Continuous Professional Development.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance to regulations.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To conduct accurate lung function assessments for inpatients and outpatients.
- To maintain and accurately calibrate lung function equipment according to department SOPs.
- Maintain strict patient and departmental confidentiality at all times.
- To ensure adequate documentation of patient results and records.
- Be able to encourage and motivate patients with a range of neuromuscular conditions to perform respiratory tests.
To be considered for these roles, you will need:
- Right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Professional membership
Working through the Bank you will benefit from:
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
If you meet these requirements and are committed to delivering top quality patient care, please apply below by attaching your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.