UCLH Staff Bank is currently providing exciting opportunities for Band 5 and 6 Radiographers to work within the Imaging department at the University College London Hospital located in the heart of central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to use and further develop your skills as a Radiographer in a nurturing and flexible environment. UCLH is a national lead in the introduction of enhanced roles for radiographers such as consultant and reporting radiographers.
The role offers rotation throughout the departments at various sites and you will be liaising with close teams of radiographers, consultant radiographers, reporting radiographers, nursing and ward staff, radiologists, administration staff, engineers and staff from other departments.
The role will require you to:
- To perform a wide range of radiographic procedures to a high standard
- Ensure that all data inputs are accurately recorded in order to maintain the integrity of data for both patients and service
- Support staff and student radiographers in service delivery
- Provide professional support to colleagues; medical and nursing staff and all other staff groups
- Act as a point of advice for referrers, other clinical staff, patients and their relatives.
- Ensure professional practice and that of the Directorate is maintained
- In-house continuous professional development is encouraged and supported.
- Prioritise patients to ensure optimum efficiency and service quality
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience as a radiographer or technologist within radiology or nuclear medicine
- HCPC Registration for radiographer
As a Bank worker, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience within the NHS whilst being given assured work over agency workers, along with the benefit of being paid weekly.
UCLH is in a position to offer a minimum of 12 week bookings for your security.
If you are interested in working within a new hospital with state-of-the-art facilities using cutting edge technology, with spectacular views across London then please apply.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.