We are seeking experienced Occupational Therapist’s to join the Whittington Health Staff Bank to work across all Whittington Health Sites.
Whittington Health aims to help local people live longer and healthier lives by providing safe, personal, coordinated care for the community we serve. We provide hospital and community care services to 500,000 people living in Islington and Haringey as well as other London boroughs including Barnet, Enfield, Camden and Hackney. As one organisation providing both hospital and community services, we are known as an ‘integrated care organisation’.
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- At least 6 months NHS experience as an Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registration
- Experience providing high quality occupational therapy interventions to a wide variety patients.
- Ability to develop own skills and provide information to others to help their development
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.