University College London Hospital are seeking full time Band 3 & 4 Rehabilitation Assistants to join the staffing bank.
Based in the busy West End of London, we have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with quick and easy transport links to all our sites. Our size and resources enable us to offer a range of attractive benefits as well as unparalleled education and development opportunities for staff at all levels. This includes an extensive portfolio of academic and clinical courses and programmes ranging from ongoing personal development through to clinical excellence and leadership skills. UCLH prides itself on its investment in staff both in terms of developing career skills but also its commitment to staff health and wellbeing.
To be considered for these roles, you will need:
- At least six months NHS experience as a rehabilitation assistant
- To be able to commit to full time working 9-5 Monday to Friday
Working for UCLH Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across all trust hospitals gaining invaluable experience
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your skills as a Rehabilitation Assistant and are interested in joining a great team of dedicated workers, please apply now uploading your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.