University College London are looking for a Clinical Lead to join their team on the COVID vaccination programme. The role will be full time and work across all NCL trusts Vaccination Centres.
This role will be to provide safe, effective senior Clinical clinical leadership within the large vaccination centres and to oversee and manage multiple Pods. The post-holder will be responsible for clinical escalations and will lead on workforce rostering. In addition, they will lead on clinical governance issues and act as the key liaison for relevant stakeholders and Public Health England. The post holder is also required to ensure a high quality and resilient service is developed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will be to:
- Co-ordinate and oversee the delivery of screening and vaccination and provide leadership and support to all staff and citizens
- Ensure a consistently resilient, high quality process of delivering COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Provide leadership, development and governance in relation to the clinical area and support other clinicians regarding patient management.
- Clinical review of patient safety conditions and identification of potential clinical risks and concerns.
- Ensure that the vaccination site meets the needs of all eligible people, service is provided to the highest level of quality, safety and efficiency, meets the minimum standards and strive for excellence, and ensures equity of access and uptake.
- Implement strategies and plans to support continuous improvement and delivery of the programme.
A full job description will be available upon request.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Professional Registration with the appropriate professional Body (NMC/HCPC/GPhC etc.)
- Previous experience in a similar supervisory role.
- Experience of engaging, motivating and leading individuals and teams and managing change.
- Understanding of principles of population screening and vaccination.
- Degree level education or demonstrable equivalent experience in a relevant health related field.
If you feel you have the skills for the role please apply today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.