University College London Hospital are currently looking for Senior Specialist Dietitians to join their bank team. This full-time role will be working with young children and adolescents within the Clinical Support Services Division.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- To provide expert assessment, management and education for patients requiring specialist dietetic and nutrition intervention by using evidence based practice and conforming to best practice guidelines
- To routinely lead in research and development by initiating, planning and undertaking clinical audits/research projects to evaluate and develop the specialist dietetic service and produce evidence based resources, policies and guidelines
- To provide education and training to dietitians, dietetic assistants, student dietitians and other healthcare professionals (HCPs) in nutrition and dietetic specialities to facilitate continuous learning and development
- Able to work full time
- Current HCPC Registration
- 2-3 years of clinical experience within an acute hospital setting
If you have the skills please do apply today uploading your CV, a full job description is available upon request.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.