Whittington Health Trust are looking for a Band 6 Specialist Speech and Language therapist to join their team. The post is based within the multidisciplinary community therapy team providing community therapeutic rehabilitation to residents living in Islington.
The main duties of the post are but not limited to:
- Providing speech and language therapy input to adults referred to the department
- Offering specialist input in the assessment rehabilitation and management of adults in the community setting with complex communication and swallowing difficulties, including knowledge of AAC and LSVT
- Ensuring that specialist clinical and professional standards of practice are maintained
- Offer regular clinical support to junior staff
Essential Requirements for the role:
- BCS Speech Path or Equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- 6 months NHS experience in a similar role
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.