University College London Hospital are looking for Band 6 Senior Physiotherapist to join their bank team within Trauma & Orthopaedics. The Trauma & Orthopaedic Therapy team provide an inpatient and day surgery therapy service to patients under the care of orthopaedic consultants at UCLH, in addition to pre-admission clinics for elective orthopaedic patients and physiotherapy care for patients via the virtual fracture clinic.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To provide an advanced musculoskeletal physiotherapy service to trauma and elective orthopaedic patients admitted to the inpatient wards and day surgery unit at UCLH.
- To provide advanced assessment and acute injury management advice within the virtual fracture clinic, with training and support.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner to formulate a diagnosis and management programme according to assessment findings, and to develop and maintain high standards of patient care.
- To provide advanced neuro-musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessments and treatments for trauma and orthopaedic patients, often with diverse, complex or multiple pathologies and presentations.
- To provide advanced assessment, treatment & discharge planning pre- and post-operatively, to minimise length of stay and optimise patient rehabilitation
- Current HCPC Registration as a Physiotherapist
- Experience of working in an acute orthopaedic setting
- 6 months experience working as a band 6 Physiotherapist within NHS
If you have the skills for the role please apply today with your CV. Weekend and Weekday shifts available.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.