Barts Bank Dietitian –Barts Health Trust
We are seeking experienced Band 6 Dietitian’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank to work across all Barts Health Sites.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK. We operate from four major hospital sites (The Royal London, St Bartholomew’s, Whipps Cross and Newham) and several community locations, including Mile End hospital.
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
We are looking for experienced dietitians to provide specialist clinical input and lead a small team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dietitian who has experience in acute dietetics and is keen to use and develop their management skills.
As team lead you will be expected to have specialist knowledge of your team’s area and understand the workings of an acute hospital. With support from the dietetic clinical lead you will oversee governance for your team, managing risks, monitoring demand, capacity and quality.
Required for role:
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics or relevant postgraduate qualification
- Qualification in area of specialisation or evidence of significant experience in speciality area
- HCPC registered
- To be able to reference the last three years (Employment or Education).
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
Please register with an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.