Whittington Health trust are looking for Band 6 Community Dietitians to join their team. Our Community Dietitians will work across Whittington Health community Sites and homes in Haringey and Islington.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Autonomously manage a varied and complex caseload of patients requiring nutrition support (oral and enteral) as well as other clinical conditions including type 2 diabetes, IBS, obesity and mental health.
- Support the delivery of the Camden and Islington service level agreement to provide dietetic cover to St Pancras and Highgate mental health wards on a weekly basis.
- To provide patient centered approach for patient who require dietetic support, either in their own homes, dietetic clinics, nursing homes or mental health facilities.
- To provide clinical nutrition and dietetic advice to patients, on a one-to-one basis within a clinic setting providing specialist dietary advice in the management of long term conditions
- Using evidence based approach; Nutritional assessment of patients, including the calculation of nutritional requirements based on the interpretation of biochemistry, anthropometry and clinical condition resulting in the formulation of a dietetic treatment plan
- Current HCPC Registration
- 2 years post qualification experience in a clinical setting
- Experience of general outpatient clinics
- Experience in delivering group education for clients/ patients
If you have the skills for this role please apply today. A full job disruption is available upon request.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.