University College London Hospital are inviting qualified Band 6 & 7 Specialist Physiotherapists specialising in neurosciences to join the Staff bank. This is an excellent opportunity to work at one of the country’s leading NHS Trusts.
Based in the busy West End of London, we have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with quick and easy transport links to all our sites. Our size and resources enable us to offer a range of attractive benefits as well as unparalleled education and development opportunities for staff at all levels. This includes an extensive portfolio of academic and clinical courses and programmes ranging from ongoing personal development through to clinical excellence and leadership skills. UCLH prides itself on its investment in staff both in terms of developing career skills but also its commitment to staff health and wellbeing.
To be considered for these roles, you will need:
- At least six months NHS experience within this specialty
- Current HCPC registration
Working through the Bank you will benefit from:
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
- A dedicated recruitment and compliance team to assist you with your registration an ongoing compliance requirements
If you meet these requirements and are committed to delivering top quality patient care, please apply below and attach your CV
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.