An exciting opportunity has arisen for Qualified Nurses, Midwives and ODP's to attend our Nursing open day at our Grays Inn Road office.
This will be an open day to join Bank Partners to work at University College London Hospital.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
Registered Nurse/ODP or Midwife, with Professional Registration Registration
Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
Proven experience working in an NHS hospital
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
If you are interested in applying for this open day please call up on 02079593550 option 2 where we can book you an appointment.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.