New Rates Available- University College London Hospital are looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate, dedicated and highly motivated Band 5 Staff Nurse with surgical experience.
Excellent communication skills, a friendly approachable nature and an ability to manage your own workload are required. Gynaecology experience is desirable but not essential, as training and support will be provided.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Specialist pay rates
- Self service electronic timesheet submission, with weekly pay
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
What we need from you;
- A valid NMC pin
- Qualified Nurse
- 6 months NHS acute experience within the last three years
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
If you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online and attach your CV
We are looking for a Band 5 Staff Nurse with surgical experience to join us in doing a line of work as below:
Start : 7 Jan 2019
Days : Monday – Friday
Hours : 9am – 5pm
Department : Urogynaecology Department, -1 EGA
Clinical Nurse Specialist Contacts : Kate Welford and Ann Lyons
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.