We are seeking experienced Anaesthetics Nurses/ODP's to join the Kings College Staff Bank based at Denmark Hill. If you are interested in flexible working or lines of then please make sure you attach an up to date CV, applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Qualified Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our nursing recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in further detail on 0333 577 3012 option 1 then option 1.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.