Today, be the cause of someone's smile
The Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust and Bath & North East Somerset Council want you to provide home care assistance to the Bath community and make a difference in people's lives in a profession that will allow you to grow your abilities and advance your career. The Royal United Hospital Bath is a key part of the Bath community, not just on-site but also for its outbound patients who live in Bath and the surrounding towns and villages in North East Somerset and Western Wiltshire.
No NHS experience required for this position since complete training will be provided. However, you must be caring and reliable, as well as attentive to the needs of the individuals with who you work with.
We appreciate our caregivers and wish to reward you for your efforts. We offer:
- Salary: £20,330 to £21,777 (pro rata) including full holiday and sick pay
- Free uniform/PPE, free DBS check
- Payment for all hours that you are working for us, including for training/induction and for travel between visits
- Local government Pension Scheme
- A range of benefits including the Employee Cycle Scheme; a discount card for shops and access to local attractions; the Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential support for a range of issues
- Ongoing training, plus opportunities for career development and progression
- Flexible working patterns to enable a good work/life balance
What tasks will you carry out?
Each patient you interact with, have unique requirements, but the types of assistance you may provide include:
- Assistance the patient with everyday tasks, such as washing, cleaning, physical activities...
- Basic nursing care during illness
- Prompting people to take medication
- If you are a car driver that would be helpful (we have some shifts that could work for those without access to their own vehicles, so if that’s you, please get in touch to discuss).
If you'd like to join our exciting new team and have any queries, please apply online immediately!
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.