Moorfields is recognised as one of the best ophthalmic eye hospitals in the world and we pride ourselves on the professionalism of our staff and the quality of the nursing care we provide.
Would you like to work at our Darent Valley Hospital satellite site? We have a full-time or flexible part time post for a Band 5 and Band 6 staff nurse who would like to develop skills working in an ophthalmic unit.
Moorfields at Darent Valley Hospital offers a comprehensive service which includes outpatients: nurse led pre-assessment, cataract, vitreo-retinal, glaucoma clinics and a medical retina clinic supported by a nurse led injecting service and a surgical day care unit.
We are looking for a staff nurse to join our busy and highly skilled team to provide a holistic approach to ophthalmic care. This is an opportunity to join our team and develop ophthalmic nursing knowledge and skills. The day care department require staff to start at 7am.
You must be caring, professional, and reliable and demonstrate team working to ensure a safe and positive patient experience. For the post the candidate must be an adult registered nurse ideally with previous ophthalmic experience or express an interest and are motivated in developing their nursing knowledge and skills within the fields of ophthalmology.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
Registered Nurse, with NMC Registration
Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
Proven experience working in Ophthalmology is desirable
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.