Mid Essex Hospitals NHS Trust are currently seeking Adult Registered Nurses to work a variety of shifts at their Broomfield Hospital Site within the Accident and Emergency departments.
The Staff Bank at Broomfield Hospital offers the flexibility of work, as well as numerous opportunities to develop skills in different environments.
All candidates must have:
- A Minimum of 6 month’s post qualification experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Current registration with the NMC
- Recent experience working within either a hospital or care home environment
- References covering the last 3 years, including most recent employer
- 10 year verifiable work history
In return, the Staff Bank at Mid Essex Hospital Trust can offer:
- Flexible working patterns – including first choice of available Bank shifts
- Access to the NHS Stakeholder Pension & NHS discounts
- Paid annual leave, statutory maternity/paternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Weekly payroll service
- Training and development opportunities including free access to mandatory training
- On site Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’ nursery offering discount for NHS employees
- Occupational Health service
- 24 hour booking service
- Dedicated, supportive and friendly consultants
Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust provides a comprehensive range of acute and community based services. The Trust enjoys a strong clinical reputation and provides a wide range of services including A&E, emergency medicine and surgery, elective surgery in most specialities, and maternity and paediatric services.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.