The Whittington Hospital are seeking to recruit experienced Registered Paediatric Nurses to join the staff bank.
Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated and wanting to enhance your clinical skills & knowledge within Paediatric Nursing? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
The Whittington Hospital has a reputation as one of the safest hospitals in England and won the CHKS Patient Safety Award 2013.
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this advertisement by attaching your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.