We have new vacancies for experienced Registered Nurses with experience working in Critical Care to join the Kings College Hospital Staff Bank, based in Denmark Hill.
King’s Critical Care is the second largest service of its kind in the UK. We have an unparalleled case mix: we see patients from the widest range of ethnic backgrounds and socioeconomic groups in the developed world, and we treat every kind of critical illness and injury.
Are you looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Joining the Staff Bank will give you an array of opportunities to work across different departments and our other sites, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- Proven experience in ITU/Critical Care/CCU/HDU
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please apply directly to this advert, attaching an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.