Experienced registered band 5 nurses are needed to join the Staff Bank team at Broomfield Hospital, Mid Essex Hospitals NHS Trust. As a band 5 registered nurse you will work across multiple wards providing you with a great deal of experience. Working for the Mid Essex Staff Bank will also provide you with control over your working week as you can pick and choose from the 1000's of shifts available to work.
All candidates must have:
- A Minimum of 6 month’s post qualification experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council
In return, the Staff Bank at Mid Essex Hospital Trust can offer:
- Flexibility in shifts, days, nights, evenings or weekends
- Opportunities to gain experience in multiple departments
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunity to accrue holiday pay
Mid Essex Hospital Trust provides local elective and emergency services to 380,000 people living in and around the districts of Chelmsford, Maldon and Braintree. The Staff Bank at Mid Essex Hospital Trust is operated by Bank Partners. We run the Staff Bank making sure that wards and departments temporary staffing needs are met without compromising on the high quality standard of care that is provided.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.