King’s Staff Bank are seeking experienced Registered Midwives to work at Kings College Hospital based in Denmark Hill. Kings is one of London's leading Maternity Hospitals which is also the location of the state of the art Fetal Medicine Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a prestigious trust with a flexible working pattern to accommodate your lifestyle.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Registered Midwife
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.