Are you looking for work that fits around your lifestyle? Complete flexibility with the added bonus of holiday pay and access to the NHS pension? Then this is the role for you.
Staff Bank at Broomfield Hospital, Mid Essex Hospital Trust are looking for an experienced Bank Registered Midwife to join the Staff Bank team. Joining the Staff Bank with Mid Essex offers you the flexibility to pick up shifts which suit your lifestyle, meaning that you can pick up anything from full time lines of work to the odd shift to keep clinical skills up to date.
The many benefits of joining the Mid Essex Staff Bank are listed below:
- Flexible working patterns – including first choice of available Bank shifts – Day / Night / Weekends
- Access to the NHS Stakeholder Pension & NHS discounts
- Paid annual leave, statutory maternity/paternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Weekly payroll service
- Training and development opportunities including free access to mandatory training
- On site Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’ nursery offering discount for NHS employees
- Occupational Health service
- 24 hour booking service
- Dedicated, supportive and friendly consultants
- ‘Refer a Friend’ (*T&C apply)
To apply for this opportunity all candidates must have the following please:
- A Minimum of 6 month’s post qualification experience within a hospital of care home environment
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Current Registration with the NMC
If you have any queries, or would like to apply for a role we are not currently advertising for, please call the Mid Essex Hospital Trust Staff Bank recruitment team who will be more than happy to help on 01245 516937 or email email@example.com .
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.