Registered Mental Health Nurse
King College Staff Bank are recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses for temporary opportunities based at Denmark Hill. We can offer lines of work or ad hoc shifts, a flexible working pattern working pattern to accommodates your lifestyle.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 12+ months post qualification experience
By working on the Kings Staff bank we can offer the following benefits;
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training as well as access to all courses on our Bank Partners Training Academy
- Revalidation support
- Priority over agency workers to booking shifts
- A professional onsite Recruitment and Compliance Team, based at Denmark Hill and PRUH
- Electronically submitted timesheets a weekly pay
- Line of work opportunities available, long and short term, including guaranteed ad hoc shifts
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to a member of our team please call 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.