Registered Paediatric Nurse
King’s College Hospital provide a comprehensive clinical service for children local to King's and some from further afield. Offering direct access to a wide range of specialist paediatric services so that children with more complex disorders can receive family-centered, holistic care within the one unit.
King’s Staff Bank are seeking experienced Paediatric Nurses who are attracted to the benefits of flexible working to join the team at Denmark Hill.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Registered General Nurse with proven Paediatric experience
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.