Operating Department Practitioner
Are you an experienced Theatres Nurse/ODP? Are you looking for flexible working or the odd shift here and there? If so King’s Staff Bank have various opportunities within Scrub, Recovery and Anaesthetics
Joining the Staff Bank will give you an array of opportunities to work across different departments and our other sites, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Registered Theatres Nurse, ODP
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.