Registered Neonatal Nurse
Kings specialise in caring for infants who are born prematurely as well as new-borns with a variety of complex surgical problems. They also work closely with the Harris Birthright Centre, whose antenatal diagnostic service detects conditions before babies are born, enabling them to be given appropriate treatment after birth and sometimes before.
King’s Staff Bank are recruiting experienced Neonatal Nurses to join the Kings College Hospital Staff Bank, based in Denmark Hill.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
- Registered Neonatal Nurse
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.