We are recruiting now for Registered Mental Health Nurses to join the Kings College Hospital Staff Bank.
Join one of the largest teaching hospital in the country.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- RMN
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience working within a Mental Health ward/hospital within the last 3 years
- NMC registration
- NHS experience within the last 3 years (desirable)
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency workers, accommodating your availability
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- An online self-booking system
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting NMC Revalidation
- Weekly pay
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
If you are interested in this position please apply online and attach an up to date copy of your CV. For further information please call the Kings Staff Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.