University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) where outstanding care and clinical excellence come together every day.
Our client University College Hospital are looking for experienced Band 3 Healthcare Assistants to work in their Emergency Department.
Join one of the largest and most successful Foundations Trusts and gain experience in A&E/Acute Admissions and other Emergency Department areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their A&E skills and experience with a trust that have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent. We are offering flexible shifts patterns, with regular Line of Work available.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Band 3 Health Care Assistant
- Must be trained in ECG, Cannulation & Phlebotomy
- Must have a minimum of 6 months NHS work experience
- Experience in A&E desirable, not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and ensure you attach a CV- Please note that applications without a CV will be discarded. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 0207 959 3550 (option 2).
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.