We are looking for experienced Band 2 or Band 3 Healthcare Assistants that have proven and up to date experience working in the NHS.
Are you looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Healthcare Assistant
- NVQ in Health & Social Care, or Care Certificate is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- MUST have a minimum of 6-12 months experience working in the NHS and within the past 12 months.
(Please ensure you have the required NHS experience, if not your application will be rejected).
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.